When you are nervous you feel tension in your Body, right ? Your Nervous-System is a system that is fully aligned with your Physical Body. It relates to your consciousness and sub consciousness. So it can be activated when you think about something or even when you are not conscious of it.
Your Body is an energy field, and as all is energy, and ‘like attracts like’, something wants to change in you !
Are you aware of that ? Are you ?
If you are aware of it, or after reading this channeling, you can Change it. You can Change it for yourself. Your Higher Purpose and Evolution. So when you feel anxious or worried your body is tensioned.
- Sit down for a while and close your eyes;
- Breathe deeply to the Heart of Mother Earth (3 times);
- Breathe deeply to the Heart of Father God (3 times);
- Feel yourself Grounded;
- Feel yourself Centered;
- Open your Mind like a blooming Flower;
- Scan your Body;
- Where is this negative feeling in your body ? In your Heart Center ? Or in your abdomen ?
- When you know where this tension in your body is located, acknowledge it. Say it is ‘okay’ to be mad, sad, anxious, worried;
- Then after several deep breathes dive in this feeling. Be completely in this feeling. Become it;
- Then see what happens. Ask your guidance to give you a clear mental picture why you feel this way ! If it is not clear, ask again. Remember: it can be picture of your childhood, past lives or a symbolic picture;
- This information clarifies the trigger of your negative feeling;
- Ask what you need to do to transform it. Maybe you need to cut an energy cord with a specific person ? Maybe you need to forgive yourself or somebody else ? Maybe you can reassure your inner child an say: now you are grown up, I take care of you. Feel your Inner Child. Maybe you need to see that this trigger, the belief is not current anymore. So you can release it. Choose another positive thought..that supports you Now. That will support your situation Now ! I will be changed after you speak out loud: “I am secure…”, “I am loved”, “I am good as I am” or whatever you need for yourself to feel better.
- Thank your guidance and breathe deeply. Slowly come back in your body, the place where you are. When you feel ready, you open your eyes.
Much love and gratitude,
The Lord Akashic Group
With love and gratitude,