Terms and Conditions – Divine Balance
You may also download a copy of our Terms and Conditions Divine Balance.01012014.ENG.
Article 1 – Definitions
In these terms and conditions shall apply:
1. Buyer: acting in the exercise of a natural person or professional corporation to enter into a contract with the entrepreneur, or a distance contract;
2. Entrepreneur: Divine Balance, the natural or legal products and / or services (remote) to a buyer offering;
3. Distance contract: an agreement where made in the context of a system organized by the Entrepreneur for distance sale of products and / or services, to conclude the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication ;
4. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude a contract, without the buyer and trader being in the same room.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Oranje Nassau 17
6301 LX Valkenburg
0031-6-212 099 65 (06-212 099 65)
Chamber of Commerce registration number 14102389
VAT number NL (VAT ID) NL001810435B24
Occupation Code – Competencies – Certifications
CACR Certified ™ (Certified Angel Card Reader), certified Reiki Master .
International Coach Federation (ICF), certified coach consciousness (CCC) ®
ICF Code of Conduct
As an ICF Professional Coach, I acknowledge and honor my ethical and legal obligations to my clients and sponsors, colleagues and the public in common. I promise to comply with the ICF Code of Conduct, and to practice with the people I these standards coach. I pledge to the ICF Code of Conduct to comply and respect customers.
ICF Core Competencies
As a Professional Consciousness Coach ®, I am trained and certified in eleven core coaching competencies. These were developed by the ICF as a support to create. Greater understanding of the skills and approaches to coaching
Article 3 – Applicability of general conditions
1. These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and to every position concluded at a distance between buyer and entrepreneur.
2. These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and to every position agreement reached between the buyer and entrepreneur.
3. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general conditions made available to the buyer on the website www.vivianageurten.com (www.divinebalance.eu). If this is not possible, the general conditions always seen before the buyer wants to conclude the contract. remotely to the entrepreneur
4. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these terms and conditions are set in such a way that the buyer at the buyer’s disposal electronically a simple way can be stored on a durable medium.
Article 4 – The offer
1. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products and /or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow. Proper assessment of the offer by the buyer If the contractor uses these images are a true representation of the products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer does not bind the entrepreneur.
2. Each offer contains such information that is clear to the buyer what the rights and obligations which are attached to the acceptance of the offer This concerns in particular:
o the price including taxes;
o the manner in which the agreement will be achieved and what actions are required;
o it does not apply the right of withdrawal;
o the method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
o any other languages, including Dutch, the contract can be concluded;
o the conduct to which the trader is subject and the manner in which the buyer can consult. these codes on the internet site of the entrepreneur
Article 5 – The contract (distance) – payment
1. The contract is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the buyer of the offer and meet the corresponding conditions.
2. The products and / or services must be paid in advance. IBAN bank account is NL45ABNA0595302718 to the name of Divine Balance in Valkenburg. BIC (Bank Identifier Code) is ABNANL2A.
3. The buyer has the duty to report. Inaccuracies in data supplied or specified payment immediately to the operator
4. If the buyer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm electronic receipt for acceptance of the offer.
5. If the agreement is created electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transmission of data and ensure a secure web environment. If the buyer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate safety precautions.
Article 6 – Delivery – Compliance – reported to the police and justice
1. The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and i mplementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. Takes delivery of the goods at a distance via electronic means.
3. The supply obligation of Divine Balance will be presumed, are satisfied once the goods supplied by Divine Balance once to the buyer are offered electronically.
4. The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions / or government regulations.
5. Ordered electronic products (such as a PDF file, MP3, Diamond Membership can not be returned or exchanged.
6. The ordered electronic products and/or services as “Diamond Coaching“, “Diamond Consultations” in/or outside the Shop, are by cancellation by the buyer not refundable. Article 8, paragraph 3 applies. The costs of the payment with a Credit card (Visa, Maestro) or via PayPall of the “Diamond Coaching” and/or “Diamond Consult” are deducted. The buyer chooses other electronic products and/or services for the remaining amount.
7. If electronic products (eg PDF files, Channeling Column©, MP3) and/or texts of the website are sold, traded, rented, printed, copied or made available to third parties suggests otherwise Divine Balance buyer shall be liable for the damage suffered. It is always and immediately reported to the police and judiciary.
Article 7 – Unexpected foreclosure – appointment Diamond Coaching, Consultation
1. Unexpected impediment sends the buyer no later than 48 hours before the scheduled appointment an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In consultation with the buyer will be scheduled as soon as possible a new appointment for the purchased service.
2. With no notice before the scheduled appointment, the buyer does not Has the right to a refund or to dissolve the agreement (distance).
Article 8 – Prices
1. Prices will not be increased within the duration of the offer, unless legal action is necessary or if the entrepreneur raises prices. The applicable prices are shown at the time of conclusion of the agreement on the website of Divine Balance.
2. All prices on this site are subject to misprints. For the consequences of misprints no liability is accepted.
3. All prices on the site are in Euros, excluding, including VAT required by law. The entrepreneur paid costs for buyers of payment via Credit card (Visa,Maestro) or Paypall in the Shop and they will not be refunded. Article 6, paragraph 6 applies.
Article 9 – Force Majeure
1. Divine Balance is not liable if and when she can not be fulfilled due to force majeure.
2. Force majeure means any strange reason, and any circumstance which can not reasonably be held responsible for her. Risk Delay or failure by disruptions in the Internet, disruptions in the electricity failures in e-mail traffic and disturbances or changes in technology supplied by third parties, strikes, government actions, delays in supply, as well as from employers of Divine Balance who are ill, defects in or shipment shall explicitly as force majeure.
3. Divine Balance reserves in case of force majeure the right to suspend its obligations and is entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part, or to claim that the content of the agreement is amended so that execution can continue. In no case is Divine Balance obliged to pay. Any penalty or damages
Article 10 – Liability
Divine Balance assumes no responsibility for coaching, training, channeling, or reading a media consulting or other products and / or services. There is here no guarantee given. Each person is unique and we live in a free will on this earth. The desired result depends on the setting of the buyer and the way that the buyer has chosen this life. Any personal challenge carries a message in itself and may be a signal for consideration for the buyer.
Article 11 – Data
2. Divine Balance sometimes makes use of a mailing list. Each mailing includes instructions or you can find it on the website of Divine Balance to remove yourself from this list
Article 12 – Additional or different terms
Additional or different provisions of these terms and conditions are to be recorded or in such a way that they can be stored on a durable medium by the buyer in an accessible manner
Article 13 – Applicable law / jurisdiction
1. All agreements are subject to Dutch law.
2. Disputes arising from an agreement between Divine Balance and buyer, which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the competent court within the appropriate district takes knowledge of the case and to decide in court.
Terms and Conditions Divine Balance Version 2.0. Valid from 01-01-2014